Every Poplar front and back door is energy-efficient, secure and stylish. Choose from a wide range of colours and designs to achieve the look you want, or let the light flood into your home with a French, bi-fold or patio double-glazed door. For a complete makeover, add a matching garage door or porch.
Your Security Is Our Priority
Your security is our top priority. 40% of burglars in England and Wales gain entry through a forced door, so we’ve made it as hard as possible for an Poplar door to be one of those by constantly reviewing our locking systems. It’s why all our external doors offer the highest level of security by being fitted with a state-of-the-art Yale kitemarked 3 star cylinder lock as standard.
Every Poplar external door and fire door (except garage doors) is fitted as standard with a Yale kitemarked 3 star cylinder lock – the highest specification available. The British Standard kitemark is evidence of its high quality, a symbol that’s required by most insurers and trusted worldwide. The three stars show that the mechanism has attained the top TS007 British Standard kitemark level of security, which includes new lock snapping tests, something that not all locks achieve. The lock is covered by a 10 year guarantee for that extra peace of mind.
The system is built with unparalleled inner strength to protect you from the different forms of attack used by burglars, leaving your door safely locked. It is:
- Anti-drill: specialised anti-drill pins in the barrel provide resistance
- Anti-pick: the pin stack is designed to make it impossible to pick the lock
- Anti-snap: special cuts allow a small section of the cylinder to be sacrificed under attack, leaving the remainder intact
- Anti-plug extraction: special sections snap when attacked, leaving the rest of the plug whole. The anti-snap cuts provide additional resistance
- Anti-bump: The pin stack design prevents even the most advanced bump keys from working
The cylinders are supplied with three dual-branded Yale and Poplar dimple-cut keys as well as a key identification card should you ever wish to purchase more. You can also choose double or thumb-turn variants and a brass or chrome finish.
In short, our cylinder locks take care of all your biggest security concerns so you can simply relax and enjoy your new door.